Occupational Therapists at Favorite Home Health Care LLC have met the state-standards of practice for helping clients recover their self-care skills, work skills, mobility and independence.
These professionals are aware of your difficulties at home when you are trying to adapt to a new living environment or getting used to new working conditions after a diagnosis of an illness or acquiring a disability.
The Occupational Therapy program generally covers the following areas:
- Massage Therapy
- Mobility Training
- Muscle Exercises
- Patient and Family Members Orientation
- Relearning Skills in a Work Environment
- Strength Training
- Training in the Use of Prosthetics
- Home Assessment for Safety Hazards
- Support and Encouragement from Therapists
Call Favorite Home Health Care LLC to ask about Occupational Therapy as a home health service. You can reach our office at 972-335-0410.